Practical Training Course
Another training option PRO Management provides is for individuals to complete the practical component of training, rather than working through the full qualification. This two week course would suit those wanting to gain employment in holiday parks, motels and/or resorts – either full time, casual or relief positions. This shorter course option is suitable for individuals wanting to gain valuable “hands-on” practical experience in a holiday park, but who do not want to study online to attain full certification.
The practical training involves two weeks of “working” the daily roster in a busy holiday park – involving both practical and written workshop assessments.
Course content involves:
• Two weeks practical work experience at a premier holiday park where you “work” (in a training environment) in all departments of the park including housekeeping, outdoor operations and reception.
• Heavily discounted accommodation if you stay at the park.
On successful completion, participants receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for eight (8) units of competency, completed by practical assessment. These units can be credited towards completion of a full qualification at a later date, if required.
For more information about the course or to register your interest, please contact email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook to see photos from recent training courses.
Units of Competency
On successful completion, participants receive a national recognised Statement of Attainment for eight (8) units of competency, completed by practical assessment.
These 8 units include:
• SITHACS001 Clean premises and equipment
• SITHACS008 Provide accommodation reception services
• SITTTSL007 Process reservations
• SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
• SITTVAF005 Fill LPG gas cylinders
• SITXFIN001 Process financial transactions
• SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
• SITXWHS002 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks