Tourism and holiday parks and resorts are separate industries but have such close links that they are often thought of as one. The interrelationship exists because of the integrated products and services they produce, the close business-to-business relationships that exist across both industries, the common customers they service and the sales and service staff employed, who often cross industries during their career.
Many skills are common across these industries and as a Registered Training Organisation, we uphold our obligation to provide quality training for both specialist and generic skills development.
In conjunction with a busy, operational holiday park, we offer industry-based training course that:
- has accredited qualifications and is nationally recognised
- involves an online e-learning program
- customises training delivery to meet industry needs with park operators and staff
- offers hands on practical-based learning within an operational park as well as theory-based work in a
- classroom environment
- involves assessments based on real life work projects
We can also offer the practical component as a stand-alone course. This practical course would suit people wanting to gain employment in holiday parks, motels and/or resorts. It would suit an individual who wants to gain real-life practical experience but may not want to study online to gain a full qualification.
The practical component offers training that focuses on:
- customer service
- daily workshops of RMS (Reservation Management System)
- administration and operational duties (rostered shifts in Reception/Back Office)
- WHS workshop
- housekeeping (rostered shifts with housekeeping staff)
- operational duties – including grounds and pool maintenance
Belgravia PRO provides a Student Handbook to students prior to their enrolment. This Handbook contains information pertaining to:
- recognition of prior learning
- credit transfer
- consumer protection information
- subcontractor information
- deferring or discontinuing training
- support and assistance during training
- PRO Management contact details for various support services
- training packaging rule information.
Have some questions? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking here.