Practical Training Course
Another training option BelgraviaPRO provides is for individuals to complete the practical component of training as a stand-alone course, rather than working through the full qualification. This eight day course would suit those wanting to gain employment in holiday parks, motels and/or resorts – either full time, casual or relief positions. This shorter course option is suitable for individuals wanting to gain valuable “hands-on” practical experience in a holiday park, but who do not want to study online to attain full certification.
The practical training involves “working” the daily roster in a busy holiday park – involving both practical and written workshop assessments.
Course content involves:
• Practical work experience at a premier holiday park where you “work” (in a training environment) in all departments of the park including housekeeping, outdoor operations and reception.
• Heavily discounted accommodation if you stay at the park.
On successful completion, participants receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for four (4) units of competency, completed by practical assessment. These units can be credited towards completion of a full qualification at a later date, if required.
For more information about the course or to register your interest, please contact email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook to see photos from recent training courses.
Units of Competency
On successful completion, participants receive a national recognised Statement of Attainment for four (4) units of competency, completed by practical assessment.
These four (4) units include:
• SITHACS008 Provide accommodation reception services
• SITTTSL007 Process reservations
• SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
• SITTVAF005 Fill LPG gas cylinders